- 1x Amplifier card
- Mounting stand off and screws
Compatible with :
- RX amplifier: Wide bandwidth 0.5 to 5GHz low Noise Figure (1.5dB) LNA
- 2:1 combiner for RX diversity
- TX amplifier: 33dB 2.4GHZ ISM band amplifier with +31dBm OP1dB
- Dedicated power supply recommended for upper range of amplification
- High resolution TX Power Amplifier Power Measurement ADC
- RX/TX Indicator LEDs
- Dedicated RX and TX ports
- TRX switch for receiving and transmitting from single antenna port
- Footprint for optional Ultra Low Noise Amplifier
- Compatible with expansion board compatible case
The XB-300 is an amplifier expansion card that greatly expands the bladeRF’s RF performance. The amplifier card features an LNA, and diversity combiner for RX, and a Power Amplifier, TRX switch, and highly accurate Power Out Measurement ADC for TX.
The Low Noise Amplifier (TSS-53LNB) has a wide bandwidth of 4.5GHz from 500MHz to 5GHz. The typical gain of the LNA is 20dB and the observed maximum Noise Figure of the LNA is 1.5dB. The LNA is suitable for use in the 900MHz/2.4GHz ISM bands, cellular bands, ADS-B reception, and anything in between 500Mhz and 5GHz. The card be configure to combine signals from RX ANT port and combine it either with RX ANT2 or the TRX port. The 2:1 combiner (SCN-2-27+) is suitable for use in projects that require diversity.
The Power Amplifier (SE2623L) provides 33dB of gain in the 2.4GHz ISM band. The maximum output power before 1dB of compression is +31dBm. The PA is a linear amplifier therefore a dedicated power supply is recommended when operating in the upper range of amplification. The has an analog power out pin that is measured by a dedicated ADC. A reading out the instantaneous transmit power can be read directly from bladeRF-cli by running `xb 300 pwr’.