New FPGA resolves RXVGA2 calibration issues

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
jynik

New FPGA resolves RXVGA2 calibration issues

Post by jynik »

Hi all,

Just wanted to note that an FPGA fix in v0.1.1 addresses the RXVGA2 LMS calibration issues reported Issue #269, in which cal RXVGA2 cal values were call coming back as 31. Be sure to update libbladeRF while you're at it! (No FX3 updates required.)

- Jon
jynik

Re: New FPGA resolves RXVGA2 calibration issues

Post by jynik »

I've heard some reports of folks still encountering issues ever with the new FPGA included in the RC3 release.

As such, I've tried to address some of the "Bad DC_REGVAL" errors with this commit. So please, if you are running into those, try building the latest libbladeRF from master and report back.

If you are still experiencing the issue where RXVGA2 calibration results in all values of 31 when using FPGA v0.1.1, I would greatly appreciate if you could holler here and test some of the modified FPGA bitstreams I've provided here. If one of the alternative images seems more stable, please let us know.

Apologies for the troubles on this. And as always, thank you so much to everyone that's helped in the way of sharing some verbose log files and humored me through the process of gathering more data.

- Jon