Firmware Flash Error

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
CzAwe13

Firmware Flash Error

Post by CzAwe13 »

My bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4 is running into this problem when i was flashing the firmware. I have no idea what to do? is it suggesting the transceiver is cooked?
I dont know what to do now..

whatever commands i ran will return the similar error message:

Code: Select all

bladeRF-cli -i
or

reflash
or

try to open the device

Successfully wrote firmware to flash!
NOTE: A power cycle is required to load the new firmware.
Calibration TIMEOUT (0x287, 0x2)
ad9361_validate_enable_fir: Calculating filter rates failed -22 using min frequency
ad9361_calculate_rf_clock_chain: Failed to find suitable dividers: ADC clock below limit
[ERROR @ host/libraries/libbladeRF/src/board/bladerf2/rfic_host.c:931] _rfic_host_set_filter: ad9361_set_rx_fir_en_dis(phy, enable) failed: An unexpected error occurred
[ERROR @ host/libraries/libbladeRF/src/board/bladerf2/rfic_host.c:122] _rfic_host_initialize: rfic->set_filter(dev, BLADERF_CHANNEL_RX(0), BLADERF_RFIC_RXFIR_DEFAULT, 0) failed: An unexpected error occurred
[ERROR @ host/libraries/libbladeRF/src/board/bladerf2/bladerf2.c:187] _bladerf2_initialize: dev->board->set_tuning_mode(dev, default_tuning_mode(dev)) failed: An unexpected error occurred
[ERROR @ host/libraries/libbladeRF/src/board/bladerf2/bladerf2.c:468] bladerf2_open: _bladerf2_initialize(dev) failed: An unexpected error occurred
Failed to open device (first available): An unexpected error occurred
Looks like its been stuck on some uncertain state. When i was running the flowgraph, the gnuradio crashed and the connection was broken however the bladeRF was still running, could that be the case? I am using VM ubuntu 22.04

Is there any way that i can do a hard reset?