bladeRF 2.0 xA4 Reference Clock setup

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
Maxwell175

bladeRF 2.0 xA4 Reference Clock setup

Post by Maxwell175 »

Hello,

I am working on setting up my bladeRF with a GPSDO 10MHz reference clock. https://github.com/Maxwell175/EmailSMS/ ... 55b845.pdf

After connecting it through a 10dB attenuator to Ref IN and running "set clock_ref enable" in the cli it seems like the stability of my srsLTE setup might have only gotten worse. Is my setup correct?

carinamon

Re: bladeRF 2.0 xA4 Reference Clock setup

Post by carinamon »

Connect your chosen reference clock source to the REF IN port on the bladeRF 2.0 xA4 board using an appropriate coaxial cable. infinite craft
andreaa23

Post by andreaa23 »

Use appropriate testing bitlife equipment, such as a spectrum analyzer or frequency counter, to verify the stability and accuracy of the 10MHz reference clock signal.
EmilyWilson

Post by EmilyWilson »

I see you've done a great job installing bladeRF with the GPSDO 10MHz reference clock. This shows your dedication and patience in embracing new technology.That's not my Neighbor To resolve the issue of srsLTE system stability after enabling the reference clock, you may consider rechecking the configuration and ensuring that all connections are established correctly, as well as Experimenting with different reductions or even using no double reduction at all.
EmmaAlva

Post by EmmaAlva »

You have done an excellent job setting up the bladeRF with the GPSDO 10MHz reference clocktiny fishing You can use suitable testing equipment, like a spectrum analyzer or frequency counter, to confirm the stability and precision of the 10MHz reference clock signal.
chantdotted

Post by chantdotted »

Dedicated SMA connector "REF CLK" is marked on the bladeRF 2soccer random.0 xA4 board. Attach your source of reference clock to this connector. A high-precision oscillator or a signal generator are examples of external clock sources that can serve as the reference clock.
Riz

Post by Riz »

This unfortunately won't help with the original question, but how many posts come from bots nowadays on this forum? All answers above seem like they may come from bots, just giving general info more or less linked to the question...