how to use 2 tx channels in osmocom sink block

Discussions related to schematic capture, PCB layout, signal integrity, and RF development
mitesh

how to use 2 tx channels in osmocom sink block

Post by mitesh »

I am trying to send audio signal at 2 different channels(96 MHz and 99 MHz) using bladerf but not able to transmit at two different channels at same time.

Anyone knows how to use two TX channels? please in details

thanks
robert.ghilduta

Re: how to use 2 tx channels in osmocom sink block

Post by robert.ghilduta »

The sink block string argument "bladerf=0,nchan=2" needs to be added and the number of channels needs to be configured to 2. Please consider using gr-bladeRF since it natively supports MIMO in GNUradio.
mitesh

Post by mitesh »

Thanks for reply, and one more question i want to ask if i want to receive exact values of frequencies using bladeRF (e.g., 96.05 MHz, 99.7 MHz) so is it possible using python? cause i want to detect frequency at which audio signals are available.
robert.ghilduta

Post by robert.ghilduta »

It is possible to use python, please take a look at the Python txrx.py example script at https://github.com/Nuand/bladeRF/blob/m ... rx/txrx.py
mikerose

Post by mikerose »

We are providing wide range of bike leather jackets according to your requirements. eagears.com
mikerose

Post by mikerose »

Whether shopping for your furry companion or looking for the dog themed gifts for a fellow pet owner. kiizys.com
mikerose

Post by mikerose »

TEMU aims to replicate the group buying model successful in China to serve value-conscious American shoppers. where is temu located