Failed to expand sample rate up to 100 MHz.

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
pablomuo

Failed to expand sample rate up to 100 MHz.

Post by pablomuo »

I am following this link of bladeRF to set the sampling rate up to 100 MHz - https://www.nuand.com/2023-02-release-1 ... bandwidth/
I am receiving signals with osmocom source, so in the device parameter I am writing "bladerf=0,sample_format=8,feature=oversample", as is explained in the link. But, this is not working because it appears the error RuntimeError: set_sample_rate: Failed to set sample rate: Provided parameter was out of the allowable range (-2).
I don't know if someone knows what it is happening because I am following the steps of the official page of bladerf.
Thanks!
Billie34

Re: Failed to expand sample rate up to 100 MHz.

Post by Billie34 »

I also read the instructions and followed the steps there but the geometry dash error still occurs and it doesn't work
florencepugh1

Post by florencepugh1 »

There is a problem with the parameter provided for the sample rate, possibly because it is out of range, and I recommend verifying the syntax and ensuring the firmware and drivers are up to date to resolve the problem. slope
chantdotted

Post by chantdotted »

Usually there will be few program errorsbasketbros. However, perhaps the problem you shared appears quite rarely. You can contact customer service.