Spikes on Spectrum

Discussions related to embedded firmware, driver, and user mode application software development
henry.powell

Spikes on Spectrum

Post by henry.powell »

Hello, i see spikes on spectrum. I take video for you and i share the block diagram with you.
Why this is happen? How can i fix that?
Any helps is precious for me.

the image link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gnO1OA ... sp=sharing

the video link describe the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztFedU ... sp=sharing
rareiterlux

Re: Spikes on Spectrum

Post by rareiterlux »

i realized the same thing , in some frequency ranges there are spikes in the spectrum were there are no external rf signals ,
my ettus b200 does not do this , do you have got a solution for this problem
sodacurve

Post by sodacurve »

Spike-like artifacts in a spectrum can be caused by various factors, including electrical noise, interference, signal reflections, or equipment issues. To diagnose and fix the problem, you might consider the following steps:
Check Signal Integrity: Ensure that the signals entering your system are clean and free from interference. Check cables, connectors, and grounding to ensure proper connections and minimize noise.
Review Equipment Setup: Verify that all equipment is set up correctly according to manufacturer specifications. Check for any loose connections or improper settings that could contribute to signal spikes.
Inspect Components: Examine each component in your signal chain, including amplifiers, filters, and detectors, for any signs of malfunction or degradation. Replace any faulty components as necessary.
Isolate the Issue: Use troubleshooting techniques such as signal isolation and bypassing to identify the source of the spikes. Gradually disconnect or bypass components in your system to see if the spikes persist, helping you narrow down the problem.
Consider Environmental Factors: Environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and electromagnetic interference (EMI) can also affect signal integrity. Minimize exposure to such factors and consider shielding sensitive components if necessary.
Consult Experts: If you're unable to identify or resolve the issue on your own, consider seeking assistance from experts or contacting the manufacturer for technical support. They may offer insights or solutions specific to your equipment and setup.
By following these steps and systematically troubleshooting the problem, you should be able to identify and address the source of the spikes in your spectrum.
doodle jump
rareiterlux

Post by rareiterlux »

ok thank you