BladeRF source code for transmission

Discussions related to embedded firmware, driver, and user mode application software development
Helper

BladeRF source code for transmission

Post by Helper »

Hi,

I am planning to transmit FSK signal using the vhdl source code generated by the process given on the website.
When this did not work, I tried to tx 1 frequency as below:

Baseband freq - 5MHz
LMS modulated frequency - 915MHz

1. nco.vhd -> I found this used cordic to generate frequency. A variable was incremented and accumulated by 'dphase' and was kept within -4096 - 4096 range. So for 5.6MHz output with 100MHz clock input, dphase = 8192*0.056

2. I found in the main bladerf-hosted.vhd there were 3 signals (lms_sclk, lms_sen, lms_sdio) for spiinterface to lms6002d. They were connected to nios.v component. I did not understand nios.v well and found that lms_clk was not giving any freq. output, so I controlled these signals manually. I followed instructions as given in calibration guide for SPI programming.

3. I only need to modify 3-4 address location values. I did this using the lms.c code and it worked well. But when I use hdl code, all values I get after reading are 0X00. I read values using exe file generated by C code.

Am I missing something here? Please let me know any errors you see above. Is there any c code to generate frequency using the fpga as above?

Thanks,
Helper