Windows installer

Discussions related to embedded firmware, driver, and user mode application software development
orangepeel

Windows installer

Post by orangepeel »

Help required. Installed the latest windows installer but the driver is not functioning. Running Windows 7 x64. Device manage reports that libusbK USB Devices bladeRF has a code 10. This device cannot start. I have not do anything to the firmware - as received. I have ried to use Zadig but only the win32 drivers seem to install ok but the B|lade-cli can see the device but has errors opening the device. Any help greatly appreciated
evaxc

Re: Windows installer

Post by evaxc »

I am now using the windows xp,and successfully tx and rx by using the bladerf-cli.
waldo1979

Re: Windows installer

Post by waldo1979 »

orangepeel wrote:Help required. Installed the latest windows installer but the driver is not functioning. Running Windows 7 x64. Device manage reports that libusbK USB Devices bladeRF has a code 10. This device cannot start. I have not do anything to the firmware - as received. I have ried to use Zadig but only the win32 drivers seem to install ok but the B|lade-cli can see the device but has errors opening the device. Any help greatly appreciated
I was having a similar issue and needed to update the firmware to the latest. Also dont forget to reset the device after updating.

For testing I was using sdr-radio.