FPGA bitstream for EP4CE15F23C6N?

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
abraxas3d

FPGA bitstream for EP4CE15F23C6N?

Post by abraxas3d »

I have a very early bladeRF (Kickstarter) with **15** instead of **40** or **115** in the part number.

Where is the .rbf for it? I'd like to get it running again.

-Abraxas3d
I enjoy thinking and doing. Not necessarily in that order.
bpadalino

Re: FPGA bitstream for EP4CE15F23C6N?

Post by bpadalino »

Wow, that's one really old board. How did you get it? Did you back the project? If so, you should have received a normal one.

As for your original question, unfortunately, I don't even think I still have the pinout for that FPGA on that board. The current build system in github could work for you but we'd have to find the pinout for a new top level.
abraxas3d

Post by abraxas3d »

Heh!

Yes, I backed the project on Kickstarter as a "Developer" ($800). I got a brief opportunity to experiment, and made some progress, and put in my 2 cents. I then got interrupted by work. I did not receive another board. I'm only now able to get back into bladeRF. I'm implementing a project for AMSAT, and we're looking at bladeRFs.

The transition to the new FPGA does seem to have cut this particular board out of the tree? I see the check-in in github where the FPGA changed to **40** and **115**, but recreating the toolchain and producing a bitstream for the code in the last applicable checkout this evening has been... quite unsuccessful. Entertaining, but unsuccessful.

What do you recommend I do next?
I enjoy thinking and doing. Not necessarily in that order.
bpadalino

Post by bpadalino »

Well, if you didn't receive another board then I think we should send you the one you're owed.

Send me a private message and we'll try to get this sorted out?